October LoftPac Minutes
- New York trip will be March/April 2019
- Butterbraid Fundraiser: selling begins now, orders need to be turned in by Friday, October 27th and pick up will be November 17th (just in time for Thanksgiving) money has to be collected at the time the customer places their order, and checks need to be made out to East Ridge High School. You need to pick up your orders on Friday, November 17th or get someone else to pick it up because we will not have any freezer space to store it.
- We will be doing a ticket exchange with Woodbury High School to see their musical High School Musical on Thursday, November 16th at 7pm. Let Tony know if you plan to attend so we can get a rough number. We will carpool to Woodbury High School.
- The Abominables at The Children’s Theatre is Minnesota’s first hockey musical. Carter Bannwarth a 9th grader at East Ridge is in the show, and our one act director Leah is part of the show too!
- Tickets to Joseph are on sale. Order today Adults: $10 and students/seniors: $8
- Movie Night @ The Loft on Friday, December 15th 7pm-10pm Do the survey monkey to vote for the movie you want to see: Little Shop of Horrors vs Dr. Horrible’s Sing – Along Blog
- Loftie Booing has begun! When you get booed, you must boo two more people within two days of being booed with a basket of Halloween-related goods (no more then $20 all together). When you get booed text Tony to get names of people that you must boo 651-769-4781
- Valley Scare will be Saturday, October 14th from 6:30pm-12am. The cost is $30/person and we will need at least 15 people to go. Cash or checks are acceptable. Checks should be made to “The Loft Stage” We will be carpooling.
- Newsies at Chanhassen Dinner Theatre on Thursday, April 5th. Registration will open in February.
- Finish Diamonds ASAP
- Check out Ashland!