LoftPAC Party Tomorrow!
Are you involved in LoftPAC? Are you interested in becoming involved? Want to meet others involved? Just want to have some fun with other lofties? Make sure to come to the loftPAC party tomorrow at 7 pm at Jared (and Alex) Doran’s house! We are planing on being outside in the back yard and doing a bonfire; if it rains we will go inside. There will be food, drinks, and lots of fun so make sure you’re there! However, in order to have food, we need you to bring something to share! Feel free to bring chips, sweets, fruits/veggies, or anything you like to eat to share with everyone. Additionally, plan on putting on/wearing bug spray because the Doran’s backyard is right up next to a wooded area. If you can’t make it the whole time, come for any part of it! If you missed the address, please email or text Jared Doran (email@example.com) and he’ll get it to you We plan on being done around 10:30. Make sure to come!
September LoftPAC Meeting
Here’s the link to the slide show: SEPTEMBER LoftPAC MEETING
- Make sure to buy your Wendy and Peter Pan DVDs on the loft store! Hopefully, they’ll be done before the end of the musical (no guarantee)
- Join the Remind!
- LoftPAC – Text @loftpac to 81010
- Fall Musical – Text @drowsy to 81010
- Musical Parent meeting for all students involved in the musical (actors or tech) on Monday, September 9th at 7 pm in room 2045
- If you’re involved in any way in the musical, make sure to register on FeePay
- Due by September 20th
- Loftie gathering at Jared (and Alex) Doran’s house on Friday, September 13th at 7 pm.
- Address – 9279 Summerlin Ct.
- PLEASE BRING SNACKS
- It will be in the backyard and there will probably be lots of bugs so make sure to wear bug spray
- Buy your Drowsy Chaperone T-Shirt on the loft stage store!!
- Thespian Points – FILL OUT YOUR THESPIAN POINTS WITH THE GOOGLE FORM
- We will do the calculations for you so all you have to do is just record what you did
- England Trip – 2021
- Parent Meeting on September 17th at 6 pm (Room 1035, lower green)
- We will be going to see these shows throughout the year:
- The Band’s Visit – December 14th
Once on This Island – February 5th (during school)
Anastasia – April 5th
- The Band’s Visit – December 14th
- Fall Service Project – Singing in a nursing home (more details to come)
- Fill out this google form so that we can know what areas of theatre you’re interested in learning more about
- We’re going to Valley Scare this year on October 12th! If you want to go reach out to Meghan Horan ((309)-532-3982). Tickets will only be $30 if you buy them through Meghan!
- Loftie Booing is going to happen again this year!! Text Meghan Horan your first and last name along with any food allergies you have and she’ll get you all signed up!
- Must express interest by September 30th to be involved.
- OUR SPRING PLAY IS THE HOBBIT
- Director: Marcie
The Loft Stage Theatre Workshop
Make sure to attend our theatre workshop THIS Friday from 12:30-6:30! This is only open for current lofties or incoming ERHS freshman. Please contact Katie Carlson (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions regarding acting or Jared Doran (email@example.com) with any tech questions. Hope to see you all there!!
April LoftPAC Minutes
Wendy and Peter Pan:
-advertise and buy tickets!
-T-shirts on loft store for $15-$17
-sign up for star drop on sign up genius
-everyone needs at least 10 hours!
-vote for 3 new officers….voting ends April 10!
Les Mis Viewing Party:
-Friday, April 12 @7pm in Loft Stage
-April 20 @9am for those interested in scholars for next year!
-RH Stafford Library Day
-April 20 @2:30pm
-making fairy houses and cute crafts with kids!
The Play That Goes Wrong:
-TICKETS GO OFF SALE SATURDAY, APRIL 6 SO BUY THEM NOW
-not enough people for a bus…need other transportation
-SENIORS AND NEW THESPIANS ($30 fee) must submit points by Monday, April 8
-seniors can get a tassel for $15 and get to keep it!
-on sale Saturday, April 6 @5pm ish for $60 (includes bussing and show)
-45 tickets total
-permission slips will be passed out at a LoftPAC meeting
-Lofties get priority!!!
Little Shop Ticket Exchange:
-PHS is doing Little Shop for their spring musical…more details to come!
End of Year Banquet:
-May 7 for $12 (meal included)
-slideshows and lots of fun!!
-buy tickets on Loft Stage website (price will go up!)
Relay for Life:
-meeting Monday, April 8 during Raptor Time in the theater office for info (text 651-508-2361 to RSVP)
-June 7-8 from 6pm-6am
-need singers to perform at Luminaria Ceremony!:)