March Meeting Minutes
Thespian Festival Recap:
- Congrats to Carter and Allison for superiors!
- If interested in becoming a State Thespian Officer, talk to Maggie
Spring Play Tech:
- 10 hours minimum required when in the show
- If you weren’t at tech meeting today and want to participate, email Jimmy email@example.com
Tickets for The Play That Goes Wrong:
- Friday, May 10th @ 8pm Orpheum
- 30 seats available….$48 per ticket (busing and show)
- Sold on Loft Store
- Permission slip needed
Relay For Life Committee:
- Text Elizabeth to join (651-508-2361)
- Help plan, bring materials, etc!
- DATE CHANGED to Wednesday, March 6 from 3:30-5:30 in Black Box
- 1 hour Standard British and 1 hour Cockney (should come to both:))
- Friday, April 26 from 9:39-11:31am we are collaborating with Woodbury Police Department to stage a mock crash (11th and 12th graders interact/participate)
- Prep begins at 8am April 26
- Roles needed: student driver, student fatal, mother of fatal, father of fatal, student critical, student minor injury
- Best if mother and father characters of student fatal are actual parents, but if they are uncomfortable with that, other adults will work!
- Talk to Mrs. Carlson if interested!
- Meghan H and Elizabeth are co-chairs! Positions available: Historian, Community Outreach, Community Building
- Application: https://goo.gl/forms/0FVByO1sc81gXbsm1
- Due by April 1…Voting begins April 5…Voting ends April 10
- NO LATE APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED