The Loft Stage at East Ridge, a 938 seat state of the art facility, is home to East Ridge High School Band, Orchestra, Choir and Theater as well as the primary
venue for Woodbury Community Theater, East Metro Symphony Orchestra and many of our community's best fine arts events. If you have not yet visited
the Loft, check out Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, coming this November to The Loft Stage!
Joseph Tickets On Sale!
Tickets for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat are now on sale! Our new online system, Vendini, allows patrons to select a seat of their choosing and tickets may even be redeemed from a cellphone through the partner application, Walletini. Tickets may also be printed from or picked up at will call the evening of the show. Please email Jeriann Jones, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with all ticketing questions.
Parent Meeting Recap
Thank you so much for your enthusiasm about the East Ridge theatre program! We aim to give students a top-notch theatre education and none of that would be possible without you!
Here’s a recap of the meeting:
- Student expectations: be on time, be prepared, communicate conflicts proactively, remain in good academic standing, utilize Loft Stage website for calendars
- Scene shop rules: safety, dressing appropriately, adult supervision
- Registration: all participants of the musical will need to register through the activities office FeePay system. The registration fee is $65 and must be paid by September 29th. While registering, please also do the same for LoftPAC, our drama club. There is no fee associated but enrollment allows admin/district a clear picture of participation and can dictate future staffing/funding.
- T-shirts: pay attention to the Loft Stage website for upcoming Joseph t-shirt orders.
- Important dates: Please review the slideshow for a list of important/mandatory dates!
- Remind 101: text Message: text @erhsjo17 to 81010 or Email: send email to email@example.com
- Social media: Join us on Facebook, Twitter (@theloftstage), and Instagram (@theloftstage)
- Tickets: sales will begin tonight! Details can be found on www.theloftstage.org
The presentation shown at tonight’s meeting can be found HERE.
Please fill out the following form to register parent contact information and to indicate area(s) of interest for our various booster committees: Parent Booster Link
Feel free to reach out to myself, any members of the production team, and/or booster leaders with any questions as they arise – we are all in this together!
Joseph Cast List
Thank you to each and every one of you who auditioned for Joseph. We so admire your bravery and hard work, you made this a difficult task for us all! All cast please meet in the choir room at 3:15 on Friday for an informational meeting and first sing through. If you were not cast, and are interested in helping the production on the tech crew please attend the tech crew informational meeting on Friday at 3:15 in the choir room.
Joseph Tech Meeting
There will be a meeting for everyone interested in doing tech for “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat” on Friday at 3:15pm in the choir room.
If possible, please fill out the tech interest form here prior to the meeting.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, please fill out the tech interest form and check back to this post for a copy of the presentation. You may also email Jimmy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For those that missed the tech meeting or would like to refer back to the presentation, you can find it by following this link: Tech Meeting Presentation
- Loft party is tonight, Saturday September 9th at 6:30pm at Tony May’s house
- Auditions will be Monday, September 11th and Wednesday, September 13th with callbacks on Thursday, September 14th. Please meet right after school in the Loft Theatre. If you are able to audition Monday, please do so.
- This year the fall musical will be Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat. The one act will be Women and War with the spring play being Scapino!.
- Lofties will be going to see In The Heights on Sunday, September 17th at the Ordway. We will be meeting at ERHS at 12:45pm to take a bus to the Ordway. There will be more opportunities for shows.
- There will be a tech meeting on Friday, September 15th immediately after school in the choir room.
- Don’t forget to get set up on Remind 101, Loftie Newsletter and the Facebook page, so you can keep up to date with Loftie news.
- We will do a ticket exchange with the Woodbury High School Theatre program to see their fall musical, which is High School Musical!
- There will be a movie night at the Loft Theatre on Friday, December 15th. We will share the time as it gets closer.
- We are planning on going to see Newsies at Chanhassen Dinner Theatre and the date and time will be shared at a later date.
~ Abby Feuer