Fiddler on the Roof Student Information
Those who are going to participate in the fall musical need to complete their registration by Friday, September 18th. We encourage everyone to fill out their registration early.
Fall Musical Registration (cast, crew and orchestra)
Students should complete the following steps before auditions:
- Fill out the audition information and conflict calendar BEFORE auditions.
- Sign up on the same link for a vocal/acting audition during one of the following times:
- Monday, September 14 at 3:15 pm
- Wednesday, September 16 at 4:15 pm
- Students can prepare a vocal audition piece of their choosing or sing a song from the show that the vocal director will select and teach to the whole group. Audition pieces should have an MP3 or CD accompaniment as there will be no accompanist present for auditions and should consist of at least 32 bars. Students can sing anything from their repertoire but a pop song is not recommended. Students are encouraged to sing the staff-selected piece if they have not prepared a song in advance (don’t throw it together last minute).
- Audition cuttings, including the vocal piece can be found below!
- Students will also sign up for a dance audition during one of the following times:
- Tuesday, September 15 at 7:00pm
- Wednesday, September 16 at 3:15pm
Students interested in participating on the tech crew for Fiddler on the Roof should complete the online technical information form. The first tech meeting is on Friday, September 18th after school in the choir room. If you are unable to make the tech meeting, please make sure you fill out the technical information form after reviewing the tech meeting presentation, which will be posted online immediately following the tech meeting.
Pit Orchestra Information
Students interested in participating in the pit orchestra for Fiddler on the Roof should complete the pit orchestra information form, which can be downloaded below. After reviewing the schedule and confirming your availability for all rehearsals and performances, please return the pit orchestra information form to the ERHS Band Office on or before the first audition day on September 21st.
Order a Make-Up Kit
Make-Up kits are available for purchase for those that don’t already have one. All cast members should have their own make-up kit matched to their skin tone. If you don’t know what kit color you need, please see Ms. Verschaetse for assistance.
Order a Make-Up Kit