Thanks so much for coming to the parent info session last night! As always, it was great to see familiar faces and it was even more wonderful to see some new ones. We love to have the involvement from as many parents as we can, so your interest in and willingness to help keeps our program afloat!
Here is a brief summary of key details from the meeting. The full slideshow can be found here.
- Please take a few moments to fill out the following google form. We use information from this for future parent contact and for creating volunteer committees. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVFvglt11vBUb-XZtzyHtT88pS3Pd_Z9tiT3nz2m7YApl_Kw/viewform
- Please sign up for the Les Mis Remind – @erlesmis – We will use this form of communication for quick and important announcements. There was a parent request to use this during tech week to inform parents of extended rehearsal times as we tend to run later into the evening the week before opening. We appreciate this request and will do our best to let families know through this channel.
- The online rehearsal calendar is updated for the next two weeks and can be viewed here:https://theloftstage.org/erhs-theater/public-calendar/
- Should a student need to miss rehearsal, he or she is responsible for communicating any unexpected absences proactively to both Kajsa Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) and to me (email@example.com).
- Please register online for the musical via the Activities office FeePay system: https://sowashco.feepay.com/ All musical participants are required to register by Friday, September 14th.
- If you haven’t already done so, you can order your Les Mis t-shirt here: https://store.theloftstage.org/
- Remember to completely clear your schedules after MEA.
- Lastly, here are a few more important dates to put on your calendars:
9/12 – Children’s Auditions – encourage those little performers to come audition!
9/21 – Program Photos – if you are not there that day, your photo will be omitted from the program
9/28 – tshirt and makeup kit orders due
9/29 – Poster plaster
MEA Weekend – Set load in (optional but we’d LOVE your help!)
10/25 – First combined rehearsal with orchestra
10/27 – Sound Tech Saturday
11/3 – Tech Saturday
11/9-11 & 11/16-18 – Performances
11/18 – Set Strike
Please let Kajsa Jones, director (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Katie Carlson, assistant director (email@example.com) know if you have any questions or concerns. Also, don’t be afraid to reach out to our fabulous booster board all of whom have email contacts listed here: https://theloftstage.org/erhs-theater/boosters/