Thank you so much for your enthusiasm about the East Ridge theatre program! We aim to give students a top-notch theatre education and none of that would be possible without you!
Here’s a recap of the meeting:
- Student expectations: be on time, be prepared, communicate conflicts proactively, remain in good academic standing, utilize Loft Stage website for calendars
- Scene shop rules: safety, dressing appropriately, adult supervision
- Registration: all participants of the musical will need to register through the activities office FeePay system. The registration fee is $65 and must be paid by September 29th. While registering, please also do the same for LoftPAC, our drama club. There is no fee associated but enrollment allows admin/district a clear picture of participation and can dictate future staffing/funding.
- T-shirts: pay attention to the Loft Stage website for upcoming Joseph t-shirt orders.
- Important dates: Please review the slideshow for a list of important/mandatory dates!
- Remind 101: text Message: text @erhsjo17 to 81010 or Email: send email to email@example.com
- Social media: Join us on Facebook, Twitter (@theloftstage), and Instagram (@theloftstage)
- Tickets: sales will begin tonight! Details can be found on www.theloftstage.org
The presentation shown at tonight’s meeting can be found HERE.
Please fill out the following form to register parent contact information and to indicate area(s) of interest for our various booster committees: Parent Booster Link
Feel free to reach out to myself, any members of the production team, and/or booster leaders with any questions as they arise – we are all in this together!