Auditions scheduled for Tuesday, March 5th have been postponed to Wednesday, March 6th due to school being closed for a snow day. Also, callbacks, which were originally scheduled for Wednesday, March 6th have been pushed back to Thursday, March 7th. If you are called back and for some reason cannot be there for callbacks on Thursday, please contact Ms. Hestwood to discuss possible alternatives.